There are numerous benefits for yoga, meditation and energy sessions however, we know that traditional studio settings aren’t for everyone. That is why Shelah offers both private & corporate sessions.
As founders of one of South Florida’s most unique yoga programs, OmBrew Yoga, we understand the importance of making yoga and meditation accessible to everyone. Offering our classes in unique settings, including warehouses, break rooms and conference rooms, we can do just that. We can (and do) lead practices in office buildings, parks, private residences, breweries and many other unconventional places. Anywhere in South Florida (and beyond) that you would like to have Shelah lead a practice or host a private session is within our scope. Here are a few things to consider when booking your private or corporate session:
- Space. We need either seating space, or mat space for each person who will be participating. Meditation sessions usually require seating (either on the ground or in a chair) while all yoga sessions require enough space for each participant to be on a yoga mat ( 24″ x 68″ ) If you are requesting a group yoga session, we need an area of 3.5 ft x 6 ft per participant of LEVEL flooring. Keeping in mind that snuggly classes can be even more fun than those with lots of wide open space.
- Weather/climate. Yoga and meditation are usually best in a space that averages 74 degrees with little humidity however, outdoor practice offers its own benefits. Direct sun beating down on participants can be distracting and dangerous but we have found that early morning or early evening practices outdoors are simply breathtaking. If we are going to plan for an outdoor session, please have a back up plan in case of lovely South Florida inclement weather.
- Time. Many of our sessions are created to run for a full hour however, we can tailor the plan to fit your needs or the needs of your group. Mini sessions can be just as powerful as a deep hour long session.
- Clothing. We know this sounds silly but it is frequently asked. For meditation sessions, ANY clothing that allows participants to be comfortable during our session is appropriate. Yoga sessions (Thai and traditional yoga) require clothing that allows for a lot of movement. Usually shorts/yoga pants and tshirts or tank tops are perfect for this. Shoes are not worn for ANY of our services.
- Booking Policies. We use good old fashioned email and telephone to set up and confirm each session. And Paypal for our invoicing. We do require a 50% deposit to reserve your space on the calendar and payment in full upon the start of each session. We keep things simple and up front so that we can focus on the important stuff during our time together. If you need another option for payment, just let us know. We are happy to work with everyone.
To book a session, use the form below. It’s that simple.